It’s ironic how we don’t value something or someone we already have and when we lose them, then we realize what or who they were in our lives… how much they mattered… how much we need them.
Some say it’s regret! Doesn’t matter the term you offer it. It doesn’t lessen the pain we feel… the heartbreak we go through.
Same happened with him…
He had her but didn’t value her then and now that he doesn’t have her, he can’t do anything!
Except maybe be happy for her. But that’s not easy, is it?
LATEST MANGA RELEASES
- CHAPTER 23 - Everything Is Finally Right with The World 09/01/2020
- Chapter 22 - She Also Told Me You Are Here To Apologize 30/12/2019
- Chapter 21 - Her Mr. Perfect Is Just Like Imperfect, Mere Mortals 30/12/2019
- Chapter 20 - He Left Her Alone With Her Thoughts And Some Bad Sandwiches 25/09/2019
- Chapter 19 - Khanak Is Upset 25/09/2019
- Chapter 18 - Busy Being Angry Somewhere 25/09/2019
- Chapter 17 - Now He Wants To Come 25/09/2019
- Chapter 16 - The Odd One Out 25/09/2019
- Chapter 15 - Flattery Will Get You Everywhere 17/09/2019
- Chapter 14 - It Wasn’t Just Her Fear Talking 30/07/2019
- Chapter 13 - You, Go Girl 30/07/2019
- Chapter 12 - Some Invisible Line 17/07/2019
- Chapter 11 - HER BESTFRIEND, ONLY HER BESTFRIEND 05/06/2019
- Chapter 10 - For Once, Why Can't It Be All About Him! 05/06/2019
- Chapter 9 - He Had No One 05/06/2019
- Chapter 8 - What Happened? 05/06/2019
- Chapter 7 - You Are The Glue That Keeps Us Together 26/05/2019
- Chapter 6 - Your Happiness Is What Matters The Most 26/05/2019
- Chapter 5 - This Girl Deserves Everything Nice This World Has Got To Offer 20/05/2019
- Chapter 4 - Morning Can't Come Sooner 19/05/2019
- Chapter 3 - How Easy It Used To Be 18/05/2019
- Chapter 2 - I Am Sorry 12/05/2019
- Chapter 1 - Some girls are worth sharing cooties 09/05/2019
- Chapter 0 - Prologue 06/05/2019